Wednesday, November 18

hey say watever....

wel final exam juz ended

bt rumors bout failure spreads

dunnoe from whre they gt d sources ermm...

for mkt paper dey said 4 failures....

law paper 11 failures...

and wat best it det stated dat d

failures is from grup ABC N D

whch means my grup too...

oooo damn...

its scared me noe...

n worry for my few frens s well...

some said dat...

i hve nt to worried since

my crry mark is high

oooo hell no...

im still worried n oso my frens...

bt i noe one of my fren aredy been cnfrmed

failed dat law paper...

sory 4 u...

n more sriously...

im quite worried bout

maketink n spervision paper...

both paper really killing me to answers..

i did gve my best hoping dat i'll pass....

d other paper im quite satssfied

i confessed dat im nt a person dat study hard

neither study smart.....

i only do last minutes study....

wel dat suits me...

hee~~~

if my parents noe

ermm totally dey will nagged at me hee~~

bt im gettin used wth dat styles since skewl :P

juz hoping dat i'll pass all papers

oso all my bestie n my frens...

~~(^^~)~~
worried....

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...