Sunday, February 21

okairiii seremban~~~

wel juz gt back from olidae kot....
long vacation...
sort of larrr~~~
did talkd wth my parents bout cont study....
my ayah said cont trus....
ermm cant say any la..insyaALLAH
my mom plak...say no to dungun
ermmmm...so wll b in shah alam la~~~
actually i quite neves wth new envronment
bt hopes goin to b juz fine...
am told me notink goin to happens la...dun wory....
he told me dat he's gon to cont december intake
orite besfren c u thre nty hehe....

frst day stats wokin...
lke was possessed by dat ''L''
soooo lazyyyyyy~~~~
erm kind of hates dat hskp plakkk
hehe
hates living thre under d ''garden''
i only loves d staffs je...
aida haha soo kiut la dat adik...
kak elly hehe...
very d very...


n more bout dat ''loceng guy''
ermmmm since dat olidae i din tex nytink to him...
dunnoe y bt his style doesnt suit me...
n he mke me uncmfrtable....
he loves staring at me
whch mke me annoyed....
he's nice guy bt....
he making bg mstakes
wen judging me....
he was expecting dat he noe evrytink bout me
bt he's totally wrong....
even my besties dd nt noe
evrytink bout me....
he's tryin sooo hard to impresd me...
wat d la~~~
he told me evrytink bout hs luxury lifestyle...
hell..like i cre...
he told me dat he aways lepak-ing at DOME
n aways shops at pavilion nnnn???
wat d prposed of telin me dat....
tryin to impressd me??ermmmm
sory im nt intrested...
my life's average....
even im not rich bt im hepy....

n more my intention is good
jz to mke frens
bt he was xpcting more than dat....
keeps sending me sms n colling me
whch most of d times i din even answers o reply
huhu~~~
sooooo i've dcided to end d ''rlationship''
i told him nt to sms o cntct me a'more...
sorry bt dats d bes solution i tink...
down him to put hopes n keep waitin 4 me~~~

oriteee~~~
nex2...
hee~~~

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...