Friday, February 5

~misery~

stil alives~~~

practical stil goin on.....

but all d fellows busy-ing

talking bout cont degree~~~

ohoooo~~~

wel i did applied.....

under UPU n oso UITM....

but~~~

dn really hve d heart to cont study~~~

bout d loan???aiyoooo...

tot goin to work frst la~~

mreover my lil siblings stil schooling n

surely need money 4 all d expense....

one of my bg sis now cont studying at

kolej komuniti selayang takinbg fashion

really hopesss she's gonna mke it til d end...

my dad juz a pensioner n my mom fultime housewife~~~

juz my along wokin

pity him hve too work hard for all his bro n sisters~~~

i love u soo much along;)

now i understnd y mom aways 'lebihkn' ALONG....

now i dun mind pon~~~

used to gt jealous hehe

he deserved it;)

erm myb i'll b workin for few mth be4

cont my degree~~~

dowan to tke loan a'more la~~~

it's goin to burden me some day.....

hopes n praying d lucks will b wth me

insyaALLAH(^_^)

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...