Saturday, February 13

~~cant wait to go home~~

lasnite my mom kol
hehe
asking whter im coming home o not...
tot goin to srprised her
bt she kol plakkk
so cant lied
so juz told her la~~~
hehe
i miss her lots....
my mom asks me to cooks
pasta blognese
hehe yummy~~~
cooking time...
wait 4 me ''kak in'' goin to cook
(hopes stil rmmbred d recipes)
hehe...
dun wory im goin to cook
wahhh long time xmsok kitchen
hehe
coking time.....


wel argued wth my bestie
ain....~~~
erm sulking....
dunnoe la....
both dowan to mgalah...

nely kol me yestrday
hehe miss her soo much....

along,,,silent mode~~~

tikah~~
she lost our ''ball'' keychain
ermmm
goin to buy 4 her new one later....
she so sad~~~

d-san~~~
juz fine
keep updtes hs condition thre
his gf gettin skinny
he told me sooooo..
poor him...

am~~
very2 hard to cntct dis guy huhu
bt do sms-ing wth him jugak la...

peja~~
doin great i tink
n i hopes la.....

dats d fews peoples dat i keep sms-ing
during ds pctikal time..

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...