Thursday, February 11

~~DECISION~~

im taking off dis coming 14th til 18th february...
im goin back home....
goin to discuss over bout my study
either im goin to continue july intake
ooooo
december intake.....
really wana work frst
collects sum money before cont
degree~~~
hopes my mom n dad wil gves me d prmission
n let me wth my decision...
down to burdens them la~~
moreover my lil sibs stil in skewl
dey need mre than me...
i wanna helps my mom n dad to
rduces their burdens....
my sis warns me aredy
juz cont.ur study...
its easy 4 her bt
me???
i've tinks too much...
my mom??
my dad??
my sis in college??
my lil sibs in skewls??
al d expenses ermmmm...wat to do heh....

need to discuss wth my parents then
only i can proceeds wth my plan...
i did applied d upu forms
UUM....
o mybe uitm
soon wll noe huhu...

(--~)
~~wondering~~

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...