Tuesday, October 20

YELL IT OUT!!!!!!

welllllll.....
again...again....and again...
its all about my emotion herm...
stil bout d combine assgnmnt...
evrytink nw sttle...
welllll...
stil nt stssfied la...
i did tried my besh 4
d tasks...
bt stil faced some poblems..
but dis time...
my KP he's so damn kind la...
'smiley face'
no matter wat hppned
he stil can smiles...
i am so respect him
n juz wana b like him haha...
sgt2 penyabar orgnye...
thanks dude...

DISSAPOINTED!!!!!!!!!!
wel it kind of obvious
bt stil dey cant undrstand...
wel wat eve...
wat d fish ngeeeee....
caught in d rain...
rushing hre n thre...
argue wth ppl....
faced those faces....
pick up d rubish...
aiyooooo...
my migrain cme back......
wel i need rest too..
i need to study too...
i hve my own poblem too..
bt stil i din ignore 'dat tasks'
did tried d bes bt stil
some felt unsatssfied wth me...
yyyyy?
wel u goin to get d same marks as mine..
dun wory
u dn hve to condemn my job
sice u did notink...
so back off!!!!
u hve no right!!!!
so wat dun b too arrogant dear....
u learnt notink!!!!
i learnt a lots....
dats good enough 4 me!!!!

so u out thre...
b sorry 4 urself cuz
ur fooling urself
by showing ur stupid n rude attitude!!!

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...