Monday, October 26

drowning in d ocean of laziness!!!!!

wel i noe n i realised dat d final exam
juz around d corner...
but stil dn gt enough mood 4 studyin
aiyooo...
need sumone to pushed me...
need sumone to guide me...
but till wenn....
i am a lazy person...
jealous wth others dat studyin hard
bt me sitting n realxing in my room
reading novel,comic then listen to mp3...
all d notes n buks juz
as 'accessories'on my tble...
erm...
why dat i am so lazy...
i need study frens...
erm...
shud i?
cant say any la...
i am me...
d laziness girl eve...
huarghhhhh!!!!!!!
talk to me i'll lsten...
teach me til i understnd
lazy..lazy...lazy....
ignore me
let me drowned...

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...