Sunday, October 11

u know dat im no good

wel d time's proven dat
no one's really understand
me...
no one's really truly my colour...
no one's......
kept blamin me
wthout askin why?
is it fair...
so unfair....
i am me...
deep inside my heart
im stil d sme person...
i've got my own felink...
dn need to b so outspoken....
i cry wen its hurt...
my aunt once said
'once u gt d truth u gt hurt'
yup dats so damn true...
but no one seems really care...
lil mis faking!!!

attention seekers??
im not dat type of prson...
wat u xpects from me....
i gt my anger too...
bt most of d tme i keep it to maself
whch is so damn sucks!!!
if u were in my shoes...
u'll know hw much pain i'd carried..
but i kept silent...
bt smtimes i dd nagged...

yeah need to xpressed my emo sumtime...
im stuck!!!
really....
too much heart to tke care of...
bt my heart...
so damn hurt!!!
jz one ting....
wanna confess here...
i loves all my bestie...
each one of u gt ur own beauty...
n it does effect me if one of u
sulking!!!

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...