Wednesday, December 15

mirror2~

i wsh to b a magician....
mke all dreams cme true....
i wish.i wish.i wish.

thnking of nex sems.
erghh...its pain...
dunoe but im juz nt ready....

weeeeeuhhhh....
nw place....
nw house..
nw envrnment...

hops things gona b jux fine...
IALLAH....

erm my syg goin to cont her degree...
end of ds year...
hepy 4 u dear ;)

hops dat we goin to hve
free time to lepak-ing tghtr...
mish u much dear ;)

n oso .....
my scholl fren....
oso thre...
hops dat we can go hang out tghtr....
heee....


im plannig to do my
licnse thre...
(>.^)
iALLAH.....

oso planning to find a bf ...
choiii...
hahhaaha
juz joking =P

i hops 4 d best nx sem....
snce my las sem...
emo took place eveywhre...
its affcting me much...

fufu~~
im hoping 4 d best
juz d best...
IALLAH.... =)

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...