Sunday, December 12

it's olidae (>.^)

awesome!!!

spent d whole sem breaks...

here at home....

sleeping.....

eating......

chatting....

playing.....

tdying......

comic-ing =P

teasing......

heeee....

wel i enjoyed ds kind of life....

but...

i wsh i can do shopink...

heee~

~nomoney notalk dear~

(-_-)

hurmm....

but lepak-ing at home...

w d sibs....

teasing them....

n i even gt bullied by them...

ngeh3...

haha....

frens??

do i hve any??

LOL~

bg slaps on my face!!!

most of them kind of busy w life's......

tkah psuades me to pgkor...

sory....

hve no bdget to jln2....

manje oso....

to seremban....

sory.....

i really miss d momnt there w her...

haha....=D

we having funs tghtr....

eating....laughing...slepink...

gt crazies....

TOGETHER!!!

(^-^)

miss u babe...

hahhaha....

iALLAH if gven a chnces,,,,

really wana cme bck to seremban wth u babe...

................................................................

really hops dat ds olidae nve end..

juz wana b wth my fams.....

im hapy w them...

d sibs....

d parent...

oso my grndpa....

heee...

it's fun teasing him (atok)

heeee...... (^-^)


my days is superbbbb wth them ;)

evryday is my hepy day wen wth them....
(>.^)


loves u guys much2,,,,,,

a guy....

bothering me lately...

o im so sorry 4 bein rude...

i din meant that..

juz.....nt nw ok...

i dun need any nw...

myb sOOn....~~.

bein single is awesome 4 me...

if nt w d rite person.....


bla..bla..bla..

(*-*)

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...