Thursday, December 30

d END of 2010....

well....
2010...
erm....kinda hectic 4 me...
too many things hppend...
too many aches.....
huh!!!

hepy momnt...
sad momnt....

d year wen im not myself...
hahaha,,,,

FULL W FOOLS TING....

hahhaa,,,

well most of d time....
d whole year...
im drowning in my own tears...
lke i've been told by my bsfren...
"u're such a crying baby"
heeeee... ;')

wel i am...
dat's all i can do...
i dunoe to curse othrs...
so i cry....
i cries a lot....
;(
my crying year...
hahaha....

ds year...
i've been btrayed....
o shud i say here dat...
i dun really hurt bout d way He treated me...
nah im gud...
cuz i noe...it's neve gona work btween us...
heee =P


haaa...
whole momnt....
i cried...
thnks my bestfrens...
aways thre 4 me...
ouh dude..thnks ne....
i noe im kinda rimaskn u...but...
i really owed u much...
thnks dude....
hahaha u saw my tears too many times..
thnks dude ;)


grrr...
wateve...
more bout 2010...
juz click my pvious posts haaa...

well
im juz hoping n praying dat..
2011...
wil gona b an awesome year 4 me....
im hoping d best....
4 my family...
4 my besties...
all my besfrens...
and myself too..

INSYAALLAH....

hops im in HIS bless....

again...
im a LOVER...
no HATER..

But wen i said i hate u...
dat's it...

;)

i easily 4gves....

but to frget.....
ermmm times....times...n times...

I JUST WANA B GUD PERSON..
WANA B A GUD DAUGHTHER...

JUST WANA B ME...
BACK OFF ALL OF THE JERK...
U DUN DSERVED ME....

AGAIN...
MY FAMS IS MY PRIORITY,,,
NEXT ARE MY BESTIES ;)
then only me... ;)

loves them all...
ALLAH bless them all....

wecome 2011.... (^_^)

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...