Tuesday, November 23

unconcsious.....

back to these few days...
i kept rvise n viewed to d old posts...
in my fb..blog..oso in my strawberry buk....

i dunoe y i do that....
huh...
myb i trying fgures sumtink?
wat's dat...

erm...

looking back into d past...
i juz dowan to lose all d mmories...
erm i mean only d besh n sweetest mmories...

all d bd dmn ting...
juz hurts me...
evrytme i read bck d old posts...
d bad things...
my chest hurts!!dammit!!

wen thnking back...
those bd things hppned
cuz of myself...
wnted evrytink juz on d line..
evrytink to b prfects..
haa...

myb i shud b more empathy to others...
*stil nt enough

let ALLAH dcide
im tryin frm time to tme
in improving myself.....
iALLAH ;')

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...