Wednesday, November 24

j'ai DETESTE sweet talker...

random sayin~

lalalalalala~~

well dey evrywhre.....

ermmm i juz hates all of them.....

erghh....

dey mke me really sicks!!!

u dn hve to b lke dat....

hell i dun need dat!!!

juz b urself.....

talk nrmal stuffs....

dn dsperately do dat...

so dn need dat...

myb others need dat...

but to me!!!!

IT'S A NO!!!!!!

u juz mke me hates u more....

erghh...

dn showed me d cute faces....

wth all ur cutes words....

erghh...

wel u juz nt cute enough =P

GUYS~

dn b a sweet talker....

cuz u all ain't dat sweet....

hahaha...
*evil laugh*

haaa...

grown up....

dn hve to b like chldish k...

act lke an adult....

o matured la...

heeee......

its better if u do understnd...

=D

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...