Sunday, November 21

seeking 4 attntion here!!

well on ds earth..
ppl like to b loved....
n i do admit me too...

im a lover...
ermm...
i'd bcome a hater few times
but dat doesnt suit me...
so now...
im a LOVER....
........

i noe no one's perfect on ths earth
but....
i tried my best to b prfect...
but stil ppl...
take me 4 granted....

i dn blAMEd GOD 4 dis...
myb its my mstake....
caring too much...
loves too much..
n TRUST too muchh....
at d end of d day...
im suffering all alone...

i dun really trust anyone now...
ppl said "trust me"
bullshit....
wen i put my trust...
det crushed it!!!

one of my besfren said,...
im a CRY BEBY...
yeah i am...
dats d only ting i can do
to soothe my emotion...
haih...
pathetic i am...

i used to do drawing wen im not "well"
o creating "poem"
these days...
i only create tears....
haaaa....
imma beby....

even my comic oso cant really soothe me...
erghh...
my strwberry buks oso seems like
not heping at all...

wen i rviewd back t old
chpter in it...
i only saw sadness...
and pain...

i need a new "buks"
spcialze 4 my hepy mmnt mybe...
eermm...

my mnje used to say dis...
"SHIT HPPENS EVRYDAY"

heee.....
i dn hate u...
juz lost all reasons to love u....
hate u.....

frens n family =D

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...