Friday, April 9

Letting goooo~



las few day...
i was s damn hepy tel my mom
dat myb i'll b cont my degree again
in Dungun~~
hehe~~
bt wen she told me dat i hve to
postponed my study
due to money matter~~
**BLANK**
no words cme out from my mouth~~
juz hold her hand n kiss then i walkaway~~
out for a while~~
soooo damn blank dat time
my sis at sogo dat time
she's from slayang....
so going to meets her la~~
can tink of any dat time...
walking like an idiot ermmm mybe...
i was holding my tears dat time....
arggghhhh..
s i arrved at d bsstop front
mju jnction
i was bursts into tears trus huhu
T-T
juz can thold them any secnd a'mre~~
huh....
jz ignores d public!!!
weuhhhhh~~
really need a fren dat moment...
no one's thre 4 me...
erkkkk...
then moves to meet my sis
she dn say much s
she saw my crying face
huhu~~
lepaking at mcd~~
my feveret...i like =)
dowan to tel her y..
later afta eat...
go jln2 at sogo...
then takng star to hg tuah n taking
monorel to bukt bntang
*heavy rain*
wen to loyat~~
then path back to masjd india
s she wanted to buy new scarf
n i got one hehe
red colour...
thnks =)
later tke bus go home~~



No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...