Sunday, April 25

COLD MORNING~~~

juz woke up here again in
DUNGUN~~~lallaalalalal~~~
las day wen to submit d repot......
huh!!!!
dat lil princesss does nt inform pon
dat we have to submit d repot
at d hotel reception....
so dat fine morning...
i tried few times...
koling my panel and oso tex to her...
bt no reply~~~~
then at one time
i rceived a tex from my panel~~~
OMG !!!!
she kinda of piss offffff jugkla~~~
she said she aredy informed prncess whre to submit
d repot~~~

SOOOOO SWEEEEETTTTTTT!!!!!
me n my another fren.....
we noe notink!!!!!
biachhhhhhhh~~~
dat lil prncess ruined my mooD!!!!
sooooooo sweeetttttt~~~
huh!!!
from intelek........
me with some frens
walked to f hotl building~~~
~~SUBMITTED~~
then lepak-ing at d kafe
with old buddies hehe~~~
mish them so muchhh.....
bt one of my bestie tahla...
dunoe wat to say~~~
tension??stress?? hurmmm~~~
tahla~~
so SAD ='(

my presntation date is 3/MAY/2010!!!!!!!!!!
dats mean i have to stay here for another week~~
woot...woot....
hermmm~~
ermmm whatcha say???
=P
mis my mom aredy n dat kids at home~~
really wana bully2 them hehe =)

huh~~
soon gona leave dgun~~
dungun no more~~SOON~~
bt really gona mish d moment here~~
al d placess~~
al d frens here~~~ ermmm
so much memories~~
bt now wat is important is
b wel prepard for my presantation~~
ganbatte~~
(^__^)

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...