Tuesday, April 20

dats it~~

im goin back to dungun dis friday
23rd apriL2010 AT 11PM BY MARA LINER
with my SWEEET besties....bum,tika n along~~

til today~~
i havent finish my report yet~~

ahah~~
i totally tot dat im over u
bt siyesly im not
til today kot~~
stil annoyed me la dis felink~~
all ur posts huh!!!!
dem girL~~ *sigh*

y???
trying hard to mke
ppl envy wth u?
wth wat u achieved?
huh~~sigh~~

so so whaT~~
i noe whre's my leveL~~
n i noe whre
i stanD~~~
wel enough is enough~~
i have learnt so much
how gud o kind a friends is
they wil
hurts us once i a while~~

huh!!!
myb im being too snstve in dis matter~~
wel ermmm~~
biachhhhhhhh!!!!


done here..
btter i keep goin wth my repot
snce few days hanged
cuz lepak-ing too much
hehe~~


No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...