Tuesday, September 1

~wondering~

so much i need to say juz...

aiyoooo...

d more i speaks

d worst it wil b.............

silent is better

sumtimes!!!

but nw bcuz of my words

again...again...again...again....

i skipped klas today....

dun hve d courage to wke up

and faced my frens wth dull looks....

im selfish...

notink gud bout me....

i dun even noe hw to mke tings rite...

but mke it worsts.....

sorry guys....

i am me....

trial in life so damn much chnged mw...

sumtimes,

me either dunnoe who am i....

tex to my sis...

she din rep back...

mybe in her klas...

wana go home....

assgnmnt blocking my way....

d tings dat i dowan to b hppens

and hates

goin to happens

need strength now....

please..please...

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...