Friday, September 4

expressing......

wel snce skewl i'd love writing so much...

evrytime wen im dpressed,sad o frustrated

i'll writes...

before dis i used to writes on my table...

on d wall...

sumtimes on d tree....

on d beach sand hehe...

hehe..i used to writes on a piece a paper

later i throw it away

feel relieved wen doin dat...

mish d moment...

den i begin creating my own diary....

but my diary is nt a daily diary...

it's been used wen im not so fine...

i'll write ebrytink dat unstssfy me...

i din lie wth my 'besfren'.....

wen i enter uitm (dungun 4sure)

my 3bestie gave a diary...

strwberry diary huu....

loves it damn much2...

since pat 1 i din stops writng...

wel totally bout pain n hw hurts i am...

bt did a few hepy moments la...

but mostly its all bout pain...

bt no ones wll realise my real moods o emotion...

even my bestie...dey dun really noe o

undrstands me till today...

wel i neve hopes 4 dat cuz i noe..

dey won really care....

ermmmm....

but i'll try to b their bsfren....

laughter..laughter...laughter...

tears?let it b mine ok....

ok2...

now d tchnology prgress quite gud...

n now i hve my own blogs....

blogs?

i hve two hehe....

ok...blogging...

its bcame my shotway in xpressing my moods

n anytink bigs dat happened in my life...

wel i don care if u guys goin to view o not...

cuz wen i rview back all my old posts...

i felt satssfy huuhuu...

even sumtimes its reminds me back sum bad tings

but after all...

i stil can mke me laughs while reviewing thm back...

hehe (^_^)

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...