Friday, September 4

beautifool....


woke up dis monink..
feel lke notink...
last nite cant really sleep...
headache sucks...
feel lke throwing away my head
(if possible la haha)
las day one of my bestie demam..
quite dsspointed la...
she din lt me noe...
c'mon..we're frens rite..
dn b ashmed wth me...
i'll tke gud cre of u...
n dun wory i din asks any in return pon...
juz hopes u get bettr...
ok...
anther bestie...
stil wth her unpredctable style
aiyooo funny sumtimes...
i'll b totally patient(^_^)
(tell me if anytink ok)
manje las day mybe her crazy day kot...
whole day been laughing
while bam,i found her burts into tears in her room...
tkah nw in KL...
leaving alone...
she kind of upset cuz im not goin back wth her...
tkah sory i cant....
sumting,sumone,sumbody stop me...
no matter wat la...
u guys stil my bestie...
loves u guys damn much...
knowing u guys is my
biggest apprciates in life...
hopes dat our frenship wil last for etrnity...
mira sent me a raya card...
she just left d card on my table huu
so sad..its been arnd 2month dn see her..
sorry mira...
ok...
beautifool me...
i dunnoe why it is so damn hard 4 me
to xpress my real emotion....
wen im mad
really wana yell at sumone face
but hve no strentgh....
wen im sad
really wana share n cry wth sumone
but wth whom?
wen im wrong
really wana xplains
but no one really care o wana lstens
wen im lost
really hopes 4 guidance
hell no...
dey juz leave me....
IM such a fool...
hoping 4 so many tings...
juz wana b undrstnds n rspects...
im sick of making faces la...
sick of being 'plastic'
laugh...joking...
but in my heart...
only sorrow surrounds...
i'll try my bes to keep my mouth silent
hopes dat i'll b patient...
i noe words might hurts...
silent is bettr..

wel im goin to kuantn wth manje,nely n bam
for our assgnmnt la 4 sure..
goin to stay at manje home...
at d sme day along is going to KT
for her grup event...
all d bes along n tc as well...

(^_^)

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...