Friday, July 13

wen t time is here

its been two years....
my degree's life...
2 years with thousand memories...
too many things happnd....
too many things to keep with...


2years change me lots....
yeah lots.....


keep telin my self i'll b fine....
"u'll be fine"
keep faith....
faith in?? 
sigh....


no matter wat's going to hppn nex in my life..
i'll bring all t memories n pain along...
nevertheless i'll nver regret any moments
with u..u..u.. and u...


far away....far away....
maybe we will b like strngers soon...
t feeling of unwanted always wth me..
i'll be fine..
i'll be ready fr any unexpected o expcted things ^_^...


live t life to the fullest....
guys....
be happy 
be smbody...
be smone who worth to fght fr...
dn let smone treat u like rubbish...throw u wenever they dowan
n at a momnt pick u back ~.~
be wise..
be mature enough to "read" n "understand" life...
we're nt t same....
bckground...lifestyles..attitudes....
learnt from others point of view...
this life ain't always bout u....
be aware cause smtym
t others sees more than wat u noe...
yeah...
truth is pain..
bt live with it.....
b strong....


#cancer....i hate t feeling of rejection BUT i learn to live with it.... =')


I'LL BE FINE!!!I PROMISE ^_^


No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...