Thursday, February 23

nah....i paid!!! X_x

thanks to govt fr these .....
i've spent half for my lil sis books......
i gnerously gve them...erm i mean shop wth them....
at pustaka rakyat jalan usahawan.....
t awkward momnt was wen i chck t books price range...
9.90....7.90...5.90...huh c'mon....
Y U NO EXPNSIVE like my "U" books ~.~
while waiting fr them to "rcgnize" their books...
i went around...
wanted to buy some creepy tings....
i went around lke few times....
wadehek...noting intersting 4 me hre.....
then me wen around again n again...saw a baby in a tramp
*yummy heeee.....
hehehhee.....
and again....they stil nt dwn here....
"hey c'mon im here at t cashier lyk an hour =P"
lame btol crik buku!!!
finally they here....tot they hve done...
"kak in nk beli pen"
haaa go gt it bfre i gt mad.... =P *bajet grg
after done wth t buks...
wen to mymart(mydin) at danau..to shops some groceries...
it's raining...n my drver(apek) kinda bebel2 crik parking hahha...
ok done there...
home sweet home.......
n all of them lyk rushing doin hmework ...
hahaha kids.... ^_^
n dude...thnks 4 making me laugh n cry tonite =)
so you....
stil hve half of t voucher....
wl b using both nex sem...
in next week la kan...huh c'mon...
Y U NO EXTEND!!!

3 comments:

はる said...

y next week??

time flies fast..huhu

i think i don wanna go back!!

demmm!!!!

tell me when u wanna buy books...

:)

rougep89 said...

yeap...tula....i really dowan to go class yet...im nt ready hahhaah...
buy books? i bought some frm snior da...~.~

はる said...

lor...

byk lg ke kupon tu??me de lg 150 bucks..

fufu

apekah itu KELAS??edible x??hahaha

:p

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...