Tuesday, February 21

my thought.....




its kinda weird...its really weird....
its already bcme "habit"
trying not to do someting dt already a part of our habit......
its hard...told u....
its better u says somthing cuz i cant undrstnd ur silence....
too many assumptions here wth me...
.....sigh.....
well tings never gona b t same...
i knew it....
its okay....
i'll accpt all....
dun mind....
its' fine.....
yeah fine with me..
^_^
wil aways b gud >.<
I've made up my mind,
don't need to think it over
If I'm wrong I am right,
don't need to look no further
This ain't lust, I know this is love...
even it leads nowhre....
hurm...close enuff to start a war..haha...
nx tym i'll b braver...
erm stronger...
b my own savior ;')
haih...place n time aways on my mind..
i've so much to say but...
i keep it wth me...
I was worried about you but you never cared about me none....
really...really...
im so tired bein here....
so tired bein me.....
time couldnt erase.....
i tke dt wth me....
i wipe my own tears...
^_^
jz go wth t flow....
my "psychiatry" said dat...
i'll go wth my way.....
afterall i realize dt
i was and aways gona b an empty seat....
they cme n go...
need me they'll cme...
so dats aways be me....
^_^ ^_^

wel gtg...
~.~

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...