Friday, December 16

'saying im gooD"


BIG SMILES ON MY FACE...
You are very kind & you regard your friends like they are your family. You are very patient & compassionate to others.
i just dunoe til wen ds patience cn stay wth me.......
i used n aways said "its okay"
"xpelah" "biarlah" "xkesah"

haa bt i do wondering smtimes...
is thre any sincerety in my words....ALLAH knows...
im trying hard...undrstnding others stuations...
i scrificed my times...
times fr fams...
even 4 my bff....
msunderstnding....
smday gona leads to our broken rlationships..
bt im hoping...really hopes dat i can b able
to tke care of them ( t sahabat) til t very end of me...
so guys im sorry 4 any bad words
and so annoying attitudes that i showed...

i thought tings gona b btter 4 me...
but geting worsen...
idk....am i t creator o d environmnt forcing....
im nt asking ppl sympathy...
juz plz treats me nicely...o juz plz
treat me as a human.....
i owned a fragile heart.really.
once u promised me...
i keep dt in my heart.
once u broke it.
frever t pain stay w me...
u never know....
i might b sarcastic...
dats how i express my emotions...
its either u dn understand o u juz dowan to understands
its either u careless o juz care-LESS....

fine wth me..
as long i can keep it wth me...i'll keep..
one day if i starts acting annoyingly...
u'll know why....
^_^
i dowan to b mean..never...
but if u wan me to be...
slowly i will...
~.~

gtg assigments waitin...
*dt ting crossng my mind lately

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...