Sunday, December 4

PEople Piss me OFF


My mother told me as a child that if I can't think of something nice to say then I shouldn't say anything at all. Well, I guess I have nothing more to say. (im typing)

i loves my mom..yep..n i blieves evryone does rite..

but im nt goin to wrte about mama in ds post....
erm juz wana wrte bout how "PEOPLE PISS ME OFF"
huh....people...people...people....
easily piss me off then act like a DUMBASS....
like notink ever happend....
they stil can walk proudly front of u...
singing lke t world blongs to them....
stil wana hve chit chat like we're frens...
CLOSE FRENS!!!!
U DUMBASS!!!
u aint please me...
u juz mkes me sicks...
n really sicks...
ur attitude s*cks
ur bhaviour dble s*cks
huh!!!
u're no good.....
keep pretnding like notink hppend
keep on wth dat attitude....
ur gona live long wth dat....yeah...
enuff bein sooooooooo sh**ty....
well.....pissing off *_*
but do they realized??
huh..i bet thet dont..
or they juz toooooo st*Pid
to undrstand a ting....
yooo go gt into a "chnging room"
CHANGE PLS!!!!REALLY!!!
(>.^)
watever~~~ daa...

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...