Wednesday, January 12

WELL~

IT'S BEEN 2 WEEKS NOW....
NANANANANANANA~ my honey G anthem~
yoshhh ;-*

well likely to say here....
dis sem...
d subject kinda....
AWESOME!!!!
eergh....

well....well...well..
d thought of extend cross my mind again...

dunoe...wat im thnking...
erm wat it's all about...

stating to gt stressd out...
abouut few stuffs,,,,
erm...

i mish d old time...
BACK2 to DUNGUN...
I MISHH D MOMNT WE HAD TGTHER THRE,,,,
I WAS SOOO DEM HEPY THRE,,,,
USED TO BE....

now...
its totally diff....

manje at dungun...
nely at dungun...
am at segamat...
n my syg tkah's at shah alam...


wat's left 4 me here?

i tink im all alone....
here...


(-_-")

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...