Tuesday, February 24

rainbow..


waiting for miracles...
really wan my life back to normal
as it used to be...
i wan my life full wth hepynesssss....
but it seems like i dun dserve to b hepy....
my life full wth sorrowness....
no one could undrstand me...
no one could read my cndition...
no one really know me....
no one....

crying alone....

yelling alone...

writing alone...

selfish...

hypocrite...

depression..

pressure....

all mixed up tgether...

family n frens poblem....

huhuhuu... juz wanna leave d world

n build my own world...

1 comment:

ジユリアナ said...

NOOO..

Don't leave the WORLD....!!

Where do u want to live?

Mars? Jupiter?

I know..

Maybe Japan will be PERFECT for u!!

Hahahahahah.. :p

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...