Sunday, January 25

roUGE stuff..



black n white dats my color hohoho.....
currently using dat black spectacle while going out...some might say dat im freak but looks like i care??
erm sory cuz im not...

CUTE Rite??
dats my new mp3...was about to buy red color but out of stock larrr
so juz bougth that color..... also bought the laneyard so that its look alike that it's comes together hehe...
my Jdrama and Kdrama vcd's n DvD...
currently into japanese drama....
y?
bcuz the actors n actress honto kawaiii hehee...
bsides that japanese drama plots quite different and attrtve...
rite now still collecting others jDrama....

1 comment:

ジユリアナ said...

Owh..
I WANT to see it!!
U will brought it back to college, rite?
Onegai shimass...

:)

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...