Wednesday, January 14

kaoruuuuuu...

Helios EClipse.....

cant wait 4 the latest episode from kaouruuuu..

realllyyy addicted to this comic hehehehe...


actually..d latest da kua but xdpt bli cuz xde stok
huhuhuhu...
and as usual a...ending tgantong ag.....
kaouruuuuuuuu...
tlong a creates d latest afta Helious Eclipse HEXAD.....
gler dying nk ngadap Raja MAtahariiii..
hehehe....
a few days ago...my lil sis sent me a message telling me that she already bought the latest one Helious Eclipse 'HEXAD' and gosh..i was juz like OMG.... really hepy larrr...
dats mean my collection already 'btmbah' n juz now went to the 7E and bought a new comic written by kikuchi kamaro entitled 'SyurGA SERigala...heheheeee...(^-^)

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...