Wednesday, May 9

lie..lying..lied...

being lied....been fooled....
which part of its sounds nice.....
learning hw to build again trusts is nt
easy as to crush it....
its killing deep inside...
t fragile heart wil cry over n over...
t pain is juz thre...n always thre....
fake a smile then face t world...
acting lyk noting hppned...
wen i was bout to forget...
its hppned again...
in a glimpse....
makin fun of my friendship....
there's a reason o reasons of my existnce..
i can stil sit next to u n smiles...laughing...
bt u wil never noe how my heart really broke wen im wth u..
~.~''
just dont lie....if u nt good enuff in lying...
i noe things better...
i listens more....
if u dun really need me o want me...
tell me....
i'll walk away...
i'll...i'll...
i dun really noe o hve t idea about t future....
juz for once...
i wana be happy....=') plz...

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...