Saturday, March 31

it's a bad idea ~~,


hve u ever scroll down reading t old texts or email.......
and ended up wth tears?? ...
tears of happiness?
o for t pain?
somtimes those old messages mkes me juz happy....
but smtimes its reminds me bout hw bad a stuation was.....
back to those memries...which sad me more than ease me... and believes me smtime t old texts dt was sent by someone dt we know might "sounds" really different from them nw....
and its kinda weird...
herm.....
well usually...wen i read o scroll back t old messages sent by smone..i end up wet the keyboard n t phone....heuheuheu...
and then it took me some moment to really recover back .....even t real "scenes" happend long tym ago but the pain is juz thre.....and i'll never deleted them....bcause i wan to remember t date...t day dt UUUUUUU hurts me....... and rmmber t date wen im bein soooo freakin freak n cry like a baby... ~.~

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...