Sunday, October 9

pickniking.......at sg kanching




it was on last 7th october 2011...
me n my frens went to sg kanching...smewhre
in Rawang....
there were six of us...
fiq,dhiya,haris,nab,me and tikah...
my lil tiny fren SARAH KHADIJAH went bck hme
for meeting her niece...huh..poor sarah..
dis is our wknd xtvt....
a week bfre we went to bukit chy seri alm...p/s : chck my pvious post...
coming soon?? stil thnking.... heee...
im thinking of climbing any hills =P
or juz do jngle trekking....
hahhaha but guys....wet-wet xtvt kind of nt suits me...
i dont know how to swims XD so i cant really feels t excitemnt...
but spending tme wth u guys its was funs... ^_^
this trip might be unfrgttble for Nabilah Moosa...haha...
because she gt scolded by a monkey hahhahaha ^_^
poor NAB ;)) bt it was funn..hahha really fun... ^_^
thnks to t driver...
fiq + tikah ;))

RGP89(^,<)

1 comment:

はる said...

woah~seksa aku tgk haris...
hahahaha...:p

sian nab...d xgduh ke ngan monkey 2?? :))

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...