Friday, September 9

APPLE OF MY EYES....^_^




really gona miss both of them....
yosh2...
wan amalina zafeera and Qaireen Syuhada....
they ease me most of t times...
n annoyed me at d sme time...
ha3...
but sriously...having them in my lfe really taught me
d meaning of "kesabaran"
forgiveness and loves...hahaa...
after all..i found out dat im a bit childish wen
being around them hehehe
babies are fun ^_^
wetching tv tgthr...
eating tghtr...
slepink tghtr ..heee..
plying tgther...
smtimes brebut wth them ngeh3...
ferra d noty one...
ayin d "mnje" one....
really gona miss them -_-"

5 comments:

はる said...

huhuuu...
ape ni,gmbr tunggek2 buntut ni?? :p

i like dat ferra pic..KKAAWWAAIII NA~~

^.^

rougep89 said...

biola hehehe...kidd ma...

はる said...

hahahaha...6.^

rougep89 said...

hehhehehe suke ek...

はる said...

ske2...:))

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...