Wednesday, June 1

tetttt....


i need job hahaha...
wen i was about to eager workin again
as a promoter...
then my frens sudnly said..
if wana work wth her...
during t eid's i hve to work..
no olidae...(one day b4 i stats wokin)
ermm "wat wud my mom said"
i've faced my mom dsspointed face wen my bro
din cme bck for eid's so many times...
so i wont n i dowan to see her dsspontd face
caused of me plak...
i dd tried othr places...but
waiting 4 calls ha3...
darn..
erm..my mom surely nagged at me...
erm mom...wt if i dn come bck 4 eid's ds yr...
to me eid's notink special snce im getin older
so t excitemnt juz nt thre a'more..
n nw im spreading my resume to some plce...
since my study instint omos dsspears..
if i gt bbtr offer i'll go...
fuh..im getin sicks..
hearing ppl undrstimated me...
im humans...
i am..
gt feeling....
u dn hve to keep on repeats my mstakes...
i ain't perfect...
i knew it...
bck off!!!u aint so gud at last...
im pleased n grateful dat im nt d type
yg rude o smashing othrs..
bt sometimes i do making faces..
sorry to annoyed~~,
erm...life's good wen dun hve to tink bout anytink...
-_-"

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...