Sunday, January 10

wel wat to do~~~~

090110
i comin bck to KL
home sweet home...
sumtink hppened ~~~
wel
ignorant~~~
hates it damn much~~
few annoyed stuffs~~~
erm....
bought some MCD meals then go home..
at nite lepak-ing wth all ssters

wel so damn really mis my lappy...
really need to starts types report now...
wana use others??
huuuu~~
i felt embrrased to asks~~
juz hopes dat my lappy can b repairs~~~
went back to home...
all d misery automtcly fade away~~~
my sis goin to cont study in art of fashion
sumwhre in selangor la...
my another sis goin to do her prctcal at
Klang hospital~~~
apek goin to starts her nu sem soon..
my lil sis stil waitin 4 MRSM results
hops she wil get in thre~~~
really wana see my sisters success...
insyaALLAH:)

wel my life here in seremban...
now been moved to another house
wth manje surely...
feel free..
bt sumtimes gt stucked huhu~~
stil waitin 4 d cnfrmation from uitm
about prctical allownces
huhu hopes i'll get it...
it wll ease me~~~

really miss al my besties...
ain~~~
stil dn hve d time to meets her...
bt she said sokay...
soon la...
along~~~
tooooooooo busy....
wel besties hopes u guys wll b hepy n healthy aways...

jz nw went to times..
saw a cute notebook
red in colour...
OMG so damn nice
and its red huarghhhh!!!!
need to sve money 4 rpairing my lappy plak~~~

(-__-)

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...