Friday, December 4

''KLANARIAN''

WEL..
dis is my fourth day in kLAna resort...
HUUUUU...
~~~~~~
so damn exhausted.....
wll b doing hoskepink for 3 month aiyooo....
and another one moth will b in sports&rcreation....
so damn penattt la...

TRAINEE....
WE DIN GET ANY ALOWANCES
WE DIN GET ANY UNIFORMS
WE DIN GET ACCOMODATION AS WELL.....

aiyooo...
we did provides our energy
like d staffs..
we did our job tooooo...

my frens at palace gt 150/mthly
at andaman oso 150/mnth
at datai 200/moth
at KLANA RESORT???
NILLLLL!!!

i noe we're trainee bt we worked
as a staffs too...
ermmm...
xde rezeki huuuu~~~

my dear fren..NELY...
ermmmm really damn worried bout her...
hopes dat she's doin jz fine....

ermmmm gt a room....
deposits 480...
ermmm...PTPTN xmsok g....
around january bru msok...
my parents asked whter d room ok o not....
wel act.i dun mind...
s long d dstnce near to d resort n easy 4 me
to go n back from work...

hates to burden others la~~~
i'll post some of my prac pica...

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...