Saturday, June 6

sory for being me...

life's wasnt so easy... not evrytink we cn share wth our frens even our own bsfren.... getting too poetics wth my words recently... ermmmm...... 6th june 09...go to work as usual... too many peoples... all rushing... here n thre.... but me more on back of d house stuffs,,, washing,washing,washing n washing again..till my hand couldnt than a'more.... aiyoooo huhu... but d fun's thre.... d custmers doesnt stops walks in... feeling good... n exhausted tooo... closng part... for d frst tme saw cik din holding d mop n helps us wth closng tasks... haha.... erm bout dat 'ENCIK'..... he's really helpful la.... most of d closng tasks done easily wth his helps.... time to go home... walk to star wth angah n abg lan... notink much too talks cuz too exhausted n... suddenly i felt d pain... then turn on my mp3 hoping dat d songs wll rduce my pain.. damn no... i cries while on d tren... oso in d bus... quite shame bt really couldnt bear d pain la... its hurted me sooo bad... really dunnoe wt to do...im getting weak days by days....
im trying hard to looks strong n tougher..but truth is im weak...
im sick!!!DAMN!!!!


No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...