Saturday, May 22

winking at the fture~~

so hows....
it is either confirmed job at pgkor....
o waitin for govt job koling....

i really hops gt d govt job....
bt it's not cnfrmed yet
as i juz sent my e-mail few days past~~
n stil hve to wait 4 intrview....

pgkor...
d GM ofering me back of the house~~
admin...acc dprtment....
even d basic is low...
bt as long i hve a job
dats fine cuz at least i can earn sumtink
rather than keep on waitin
4 sumtink dat uncnfrmed~~

so im leaving....
hops dis gona bnefits me soon...
im soo berat hati to leave
all d fams,,,
all d beties,,
all d frens here...
ouhh~~
fu..fu..fu..
(T-T)

~out~
minna..jz wait 4 my latest update...

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...