Monday, May 31

return~~

im facing my hard times dis fews days....
whole day slepink n crying in my room...

mgade2 kn...
one of my fren said dat la....

huhu....
wat to do....
i cant tink of any...
LOST!!!

i din go to d intrview...
my headache ruined my mood....
n more i've no heart to go...

so i dcided to stay at home
n sleep je....

whole day hearing my atok
screaming....
he's sick....
funny....
he tot my ayah was dead....
nyanyok tol....

he tot he stayin in hotel...
he askd my nurse(my kakak)
bpe gji kje cni??
hahahaha~~
adoiyaiiii.....

my ayah n ma...
very patient wth my atok prangai....

ok...
nw im jobless....
since i runaway from pgkor huhu~~

homesicks....
my flu gettin worsts thre....
huhu~~

so i dcided to leave pgkor....
more d envirnmnt thre...
scared me...
too many weirdo...
mat rmpit...
huh..countless....
even d resort drver pon scared me...
dat pkcik..loves staring at ppl....

dat place was nice...
juz im nt so ready to work...
mybe...
more....
account dprtmnt...
huhu...
im so not into figuring....
aiyarkkk....

rather than i suffring thre...
so i runaway...
thnks dear cuz support me..
tika n mokna...
so sad leavng them....

bt i want to leave...
i dn care a'more...
i juz wana b home...

wen i arrved...
my mom n dad quite shocked la...
huhu~~

bt i act norm =P
my sis noe d story...

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...