Friday, May 21

OKAIRI~~~ (^_^)

well juz gt back from pgkor~~
mish my blog hehe
;)
ok whre to begin erm~~~
ok...

my real intntion was accmpnying
my bestie je~~
bt thre~~
i joined them to d intrview~~
LUCKY me....
i gt d joB;)

Back of d house la~~
account departmnt~~
weeeeuhhhh~~~
kinda shocked me~~
y account??huhu~~

thre....
i stayed wth our 'MAK ANGKAT'
she's nice prson n very wlcomed us~~
thnks mak...
n oso we gt new mama thre~~
mak besfren frever~~
dey both really nice n caring ;)

orite,,,,
my frst time step into d feri~~
uhuk~~
so dem shaking~~~
in d feri~~
i juz kept silent n pretnding like
im slepink~~
ouhhh~~
my head spinning dat time~~

huhu~~

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...