Saturday, May 22

me again~~

at frst al jz fine~~
then bcuz of a post...
evrytng screwed up~~
then ~~
all d blamed on me....
cooL huh....
wel im juz me....
hates argument....
dun like it~~
cuz at last d pain wth me~~
its hard to be me....
i think i am simple...
bt truth im not...
my life full wth probs~~
lots to thnks~~
huh~~
wteve it is....
life hve to move on rite....
hopes i'll b strong thre....
far from fams....
far from all that i loved....
myb a week o two i'll be totally
sad thre~~
bt hopes aftr dat i'll b gud...
or else....
KL im comin to ur hug....

*sigh*
sorrow sank deep in my blood nw....
i noe...
wen i pick pgkor~~
evrytnng gona b chnges....
n i noe dat.....
i cant simply cme back to KL
huh....
far away~~
so far away~~

hopes my fams wl b juz fine...
so do al my besties....
along,nely,bum,~~
tika is wth me~~
hopes i can ngam wth her~~huhu
really gona mish all of u ladies ;)

new journey....
new chapter of my life....
soon....
GOOD GIRL GONE BAD??
OR STAY GOOD??
heee~~juz wait~~
i'll updates to al of u here~~ =)

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...