Sunday, May 16

i think i've done enough~~~

ouhhh...
im leaving KL tonite~~
hehehe~~
bt actually berat hati gak.....
bt i aready "bought" d tcket hehe~~
thnks dear 4 d tckets =D
i hopes im mking d rite choice~~

i juz wana b sumbody..
i feel like notink je here~~
im too naive n too trusts~~
d past is real...
so demn real...
i have to let it go.......
sweetest escape~
hehe~~

i have made my mind...
dat...
i am sooo not goin
to cont degree~~~
i have to extend my intntion~~
i did filter my decision~~
i have too~~

huh!!
guys dun asks any..
cuz i hve no idea
wats on earth im thnking now~~
past fews days..
my mom said bout..
moving to mlake...
ouhhh...
tot its over da...
ishh~~
im sooo not goin thre,...
thre r no mnorel,star n etc....
aiyooo~~~

minna-san..
jz pray d bes 4 me...
onegaiiii~~
siyesly...
im soo goin to miss all my GF ~~


ain is LOST in her own world~~

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...