Thursday, May 13

geek..freakk...weirdo~~

i slammed my door~~
n i regret it soooo much~~
huh~~
im a mess....
im useless...
cant do anytink rite...
cettt~~
my own fault kot...
im d one dat dowan to
accpt d fact.....
truth is pain rite...
uishhh~~
i tink i hve to move on~~

tika goin to pgkor nxwik.....
n she insists me to go wth hr...
ermmm wel dear..
i really wan tooo...
but..
thre is aways but in my life ~~

huh~~
*sigh*
i really hve to move on.....
i need supports here~~

actuallyyy...
i dun hve any idea wat to do nex
wth my life
dats y i juz lepaking at home...
reading novel~~
on9~~
slepink~~
play wth d kiddo~~

my life is boring~~
o im d one dat mke it borink
huhu

i miss d studnt life~~~
dun hve to think too much~~
ouh snapp!!
i miss dungun haha~~

hopes i'll finds sumtink to do
wth my life~~

ouhhh im a freakkk laaaa~~

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...