Saturday, May 29

cry aLONe~~i,ve been thrown away~~

thing dat i scared d most in my life
~losing sumone dat i loved~
and it hppned again~~
cuz im losing my besfren~~
because of my own mstake...
i din tex to her informed dat im hre...
aready hre~~
my bad....
juz wana create srprise to her....
but smone aready told her....
one of them is her scndal~~

i din blamed them...
wen dis thing hppend.......
it shocked me really deep....
she using harsh words to me....
bt i pt it aside..
keep on aplgzing to her...
im so not ready for another lost...
i tel her d real stuation...
hopes she'll undrstnds...
bt my efforts seems useless....
she dn even care at all...
she shouted n yell at me...
(in tex la)
~im a crying beby~

feeling like my decision cme back to KL
is a mstake...
its create dssater to me....
im sorry...
you are one of the reason y im here
again in KL.....
bt u din see dat...
u wth ur anger....
n ur emotion...
i dowan to blamed u..
cause i love u so much....
i admit dat i love u more than
others n oso more than my self...
i never said i hates u...
i never said "go to hell'' to u...
i never ask u to ''go brmbos''

i din tex u~~
i din infrmed whre am i....
if cmpared wth u...
i tink ds is my frst time did dat~~
bt totally dsaster....
wut bout u?
i blievd lots of times u din tel me....
u go out wtchng mv wth skinny spec guys....
u go out dinner wth bos..
u go visits kB few times...
u told me u only been thre 2 times....
bt i juz keep it to myself....
cause of wat?
cause i love u....

las year on 1st august~~
u left me....
u went eating wth skinny spec guys.....
i was so sad dt time....
riot at msjd india.....
wat i 've been doin thre??
i wnted to buy bngle 4 u..
bt i was so unlucky dat time...
i was alone dat time...
bt u said..sokay meet up at tS...
i feel such a rlieved....
i waited omos 2hr thre...
thn u tex me u goin out wth him...
i feel like a dumb dat time...
wait 4 ur tex..NIL...
i dcided to leave dt place...
tot u gona asks me to wait..but u said
ok..juz dat...
~enough wth d past~

then wen u said u hates me...
thnking of leaving da...
bt i dint...
cause i loves ds frenship...
ur my bg sis....
so i kept it aside....
n act nrmal.....

Ya ALLAH,,,,,,
d only thing i asked...
is to hold her wen im nt around...
i noe..n deep inside me felt dat...
dstime...
we will neve b d same.....
loso
our frnship omos 2yrs....
end in a day.....

u said so....

i dowan n uwilling too....
i hates d part of losing bstie....

juz wan u to noe dat...
every momnt we shared...
every smiles n every tears....
i really apprciated it....
n...
i neve regret i noe u....
u aways my kind bestie...
u knew it urself...

hopes u wll do jz fine
wthout me...
tkecare of ur health...
gt nw pstol....
rduces ice taking....

im fine wth evry name u kol me....
evry ur harsh words....
ur temper n ur anger...
im juz fine wth al of it....

t.cre~~
sory bout my exstence in ur life...
i neve regret i noe u...

~my paus drowned wth tears~

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...