Monday, May 17

BAD ROMANCE...OooooOOoOoOo~~


dun judge people easily...
dun mke ur own assmption....

words might hurt,,,,
damn its hurt!!!

shit hppnd evryday...

euhhh~~
wteve it is...
if u dn like me....
its okay...

but u hve no rite to judge me....
n accused me...
wth sumtink dat rdiculous n stupiD!!
i tink dat ur matured enough
to say like dat....

bt wteve it is...
loves is wide~~
u can loves anyone u wan....

bt not evryone dat u loves
will loves u back...
im hepy cuz hve owned
my PRETTY2 WOW besties...
dey always wth me...
ain,along,tika,bam,nely n amal...
thnks babe...
ur all are my drugs ;)

ahah~~
my blog frens...
j-chan n kiki =)
mye-hun too~~
lalalala~~
thnks girls =)

juz b urself....
neve tot dat my life wll b dis hard...
bt i stil thnk ALLAH...
my fams n besties stil wth me...

cry alone...
i hope im gone...
bt....
i still loved all d people
around me...
hopes i'll b strong enough~

ma psan"INGAT ALLAH"
ayah psan "JGN TGGAL SOLAT"

haaaa~~loves both them....
=)
iALLAH....i'll b gud ~~ ;)

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...