Wednesday, May 5

11 days in Dungun

24th april - 4thmay 2010....
dungun~~~
so much memories thre~~~
living with al my hot babes....
along,tika,nelly n bum~~~
duyung 2 room no 11......
neve silent haha~~~
welll juz lovin it cuz...
notink much to tinks bout.....
its was like olidae in Dungun HAHA~~~
n lives wth all besties all arounds soooo
im hepy...
so heppy~~~

thnks also to all corsemate~~
am,amal,dya, n more~~~
for those yg xsmpat lepak n borak2...sory...
iALLAH we'll meet again soon =)

siyesly 11 days in Dungun~~
too much thing hppened~~
sad? ermm..tears....
hepy? ermm.. laughter...
too many emotion tke places
haha~~~
im d worst kot~~~
sulking~~
so wat im sensitve =(
thnks all of u cuz b thre for me~~
along....
thnks lots cuz b patient wth my prangai
luv u~~
tikah...
sory u hve to faced my sad looks...
bum n nely...
thnks 4 listening to my tears dat nite
hehe~~
awful oooo...
shamed on me~~
wel i juz need an attntion kot..
hate to being ignore~~
ermmm,,,,
im cmplicated...
along said sooo....
weeeuhhhhh~~~

so gona miss all of them....
dunnoe wen can we meet and gather like we used
to b in dungun~~
things chnged~
loves u guys~~
all my hot babes =)
thnks n neve regret...
thnk GOD i found all of u s my besties =)
i have a line of super great gf n i like it~~

tc.....
b gud....
k in touch....
dun forget all bout us....

No comments:

RANDOM POST

#justbeingrandom #random #octoberpost well its been a while dint post anything on my blog. im a bit lazy to do so..hehhe.. getting too &...